Preserved Reindeer Moss
Starting at: $0.99
- A SELECTIVE CHOICE OF INERT MATERIAL. Our Bantam substrates are neutral to the environment by design. This means we hand-pick substrates that won’t cause a change in parameters like Ph or hardness making them suitable for every type of ecosystem.
- IDEAL FOR REPLICA BUILDS. Preserved mosses are great alternatives for those looking to enjoy bantamariums without the maintenance or expertise of caretaking for plants & critters.
- MOISTURE RETAINING & HIGHLY OXYGENATED. We curate substrates that are ideal for low maintenance setups. The goal is to retain an adequate balance of oxygen/moisture around roots and absorb excess liquids reducing over-watering.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE AVAILABLE SIZES. Our substrates are divided into three simple-to-understand sizes: small, medium, & large. Weight will vary depending on the material but the portions are all strategically calculated to work with all bantamariums.
Spring, Summer Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Cherry Blossom, Mango Season
Small, Medium, Large
1x Bag Of Preserved Moss (weight)
- Small (.05oz) 2x2in
- Medium (.65oz) 3x6in
- Large (1.3oz) 3x9in
Our Premium Bantamarium Moss is great for a number of creative uses, including but not limited to:
- Secondary layer support: Moss can be used to help regulate humidity and moisture within a terrarium when placed on top of secondary substrate.
- An additional decorative topping: Outline or enhance the aesthetics of models, hardscapes, or other top layer decoration.
**To assure longevity of use and color vibrance, we recommend only using preserved moss in terrariums without inhabitants. Avoid use around aquatic areas or mold and color dulling may accur.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.