Premium Brown Gravel
- A SELECTIVE CHOICE OF INERT MATERIAL. Our Bantam gravel is neutral to the environment by design. This means we hand-pick gravel that won’t cause a change in parameters like Ph or hardness making them suitable for every type of ecosystem.
- NON-TOXIC & SAFE FOR INHABITANTS. These substrates can safely be used with both aquatic & non-aquatic animals. We use this exact gravel in many of our popular builds.
- GO NATURALISTIC OR ABSTRACT. We curate substrates that are both natural in color as well as uniquely colored in the non-toxic coating. So the possibilities are only limited to your creativity in the world you choose to build.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE AVAILABLE SIZES. Our gravel is divided into three simple-to-understand sizes: small, medium, & large. Weight will vary depending on the material but the portions are all strategically calculated to work with all bantamariums.
Small, Medium, Large
1x Bag Of Gravel (weight)
- Small (1.5oz) 2x2in
- Medium (12oz) 3x6in
- Large (24oz) 3x9in
Our Premium Bantamarium Gravel is great for a number of creative uses, including but not limited to:
- Drainage layer substrate: Gravel is inert and large enough to form pockets for stagnant water to sit as beneficial bacteria forms on the surface.
- Secondary layer substrate: Gravel can also be used as a growing medium for some plants as well as make a solid surface for moss to establish.
- An additional decorative topping: Outline or enhance the aesthetics of models, hardscapes, or other top layer decoration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.