Premium Douglas Fir Bark
Starting at: $0.99
- A SELECTIVE CHOICE OF INERT MATERIAL. Our Bantam substrates are neutral to the environment by design. This means we hand-pick soils that won’t cause a change in parameters like Ph or hardness making them suitable for every type of ecosystem.
- PERFECT FOR POTTING MIXES. This soil is the fundamental core of every potting mix. Simply add the necessary nutrients and/or fertilizer of your preference.
- MOISTURE RETAINING & HIGHLY OXYGENATED. We curate substrates that are ideal for low-maintenance setups. The goal is to retain an adequate balance of oxygen/moisture around roots and absorb excess liquids reducing over-watering.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN THREE AVAILABLE SIZES. Our substrates are divided into three simple-to-understand sizes: small, medium, & large. Weight will vary depending on the material but the portions are all strategically calculated to work with all bantamariums.
Small, Medium, Large
1x Bag Of Soil (weight)
- Small (.20oz) 2x2in
- Medium (1.5oz) 3x6in
- Large (3oz) 3x9in
Our Premium Bantamarium Soil is great for a number of creative uses, including but not limited to:
- Secondary layer substrate: Soil can also be used as a growing medium for arid plants and epiphytes like orchids, ferns, or mosses.
- An additional decorative topping: Outline or enhance the aesthetics of models, hardscapes, or other top layer decoration.
**Due to this substrate’s natural ability to decompose over time, we do not recommend using it as a drainage layer substrate. Direct access to stagnant water will lead to mold, mildew, & unpleasant odors.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.